I opened my mail and to my delight, I have been accepted to The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, a branch of Waco's Baylor University, a Baptist university. I am very much filled with so much excitement...first thing's first though...
"Lord, Father, thank you so much for this opportunity, answered prayer, for this blessing. I knew that when you closed the doors to TCU, there was a bigger, better plan out there for me..and you have showed and given it to me...Thank you so much Lord, and I pray that as I go through my Nursing career, may you use this institution to teach me the values to minister to those I will be taking care of-just as you ministered and helped those who are ill...I thank you Lord, even for the small blessings, my resources, always keeping me safe on the road, and everything else...may you be glorified and honored through the things that I do..may others see You through me, Amen."
"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you" (John 17:20-21). Our Father prayed that we may be one...united as one..living in unity.
"May our words be words of encouragement, not words of destruction, may we alleviate arguing..may our conversations be of delight to you oh Lord, Amen."
2 comments:
Wow. Congratulations Ate!
My name is Brandi Karnowski and I am your admissions counselor here at UMHB. I just read your blog and I was completly inspired by your faith and what Christ has in store for your life. We are so very excited to have you soon on campus. We are so blessed to have you as a future member of our Crusader family.. See you soon :)
Post a Comment