I am making my 'living' in this new small town called Belton, Texas-my temporary home for the next four months, or Lord willing, until I finish Nursing.
My roommate was unable to make it back this semester, so I have the room all to myself-even though at times it feels lonely, I know that I am never alone. Alone, but never alone.
My classes are very refreshing. Everything is taught in the principles of Christianity, and that includes Chemistry, even Abnormal Psychology.
I cannot thank enough the provisions that my parents have provided for me. These are indeed blessings from the Lord. I have not made any friends here, but I do not mind-my primary goal is this: To graduate with a BSN. My focus is solely upon the Lord-I know that I will encounter storms along the way, but I am confident enough to say that through it all, the Lord will be with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment