I've always wondered how my life would be like if I attended a college out of my hometown, particularly, those colleges in the north east. Big lights, big city, cold weather, sleepless night's, noisy neighborhood's, interesting, fascinating people. I wonder what would it be like living in New York.
Something about the north east interests me, though I can't seem to pinpoint what it is that attracts me to those states-historical sceneries maybe? I've only been to Washington, D.C and Niagara Falls-that counts, right?
I was considering specializing in forensic nursing. I've looked up school's here in Texas, but it doesn't seem like any school's here offer that specialty, so I decided to look elsewhere. Seems like John Hopkin's in Maryland is my best bet-a bit too far from home I suppose. Forensic nursing? Why forensic nursing-good question. Maybe I've been watching too much CSI's. I've always had a fascination with solving mysteries and the like, so I suppose it wouldn't be that bad.
But then again, the Lord has other plans for me...
It's fun to daydream once in a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment