My heart does a lot of stuff...like a bazillion stuff...
Critical care is a difficult subject to tackle, but very interesting nonetheless. My head hurts from trying to process everything that was taught today. So, I'm going to avoid reviewing and reading and I shall cook dinner for my husband.
I tell you, he's wonderful.
The Lord has been teaching me, through my husband and his career, that I must learn to be flexible, adaptable, and teachable. He's also taught me to be more patient and understanding. The circumstances that have occurred, whether it be good or bad, is all for the Lord's glory. Our feeble minds cannot comprehend why certain things happen, but for everything, there is a purpose.
Lord, all praise, glory, and honor to you. Thank you for blessing me with a wonderful husband. A husband who I could not have asked for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment