Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Am A Servant of Christ

As I dropped off my husband this morning for his trip to California, I shed a tear and prayed that the Lord may give the both of us comfort as we are apart for this brief moment. I asked the Lord to keep him safe as they travel in this inclement weather, to give the both of us guidance and wisdom in the decisions that we make, and to always keep him priority; that in every trial and tribulation that we encounter, the Lord is always there to give us that comfort; the comfort that only He can give.

I love what Charles Swindoll Says...

"Whatever we do, let's do more with others. Ministry is not a solo, it's a chorus.
Whenever we do it, let's place the emphasis on quality, not quantity. Excellence, not expansion, is our goal.
Whenever we go to do it, let's do it the same as if we were doing it among those who know us the best. Not only will this keep us accountable, it'll guard us from exaggeration.
Whoever may respond, let's keep a level head. If someone criticizes, don't allow it to get you down. If someone idolizes, don't tolerate or fantasize such foolishness.
However long we minister, let's model the Master . . . a servant-hearted and a grace-oriented style.

Let's serve . . . in the name of Jesus."

My dearest husband, know that I love you always; i'll always be thinking about you every second, minute, and hour of every day. Even though you'll only be gone for a week, even for that short time that we are apart, I'll always be missing you. I love you more than know.

No comments: