When I say that I'm a Christian, what do you think about? Do the words I say and the things I do reflect that of someone who is a Christian?
What is a Christian? A person who has been re-born again. The Lord gets all the glory and so through the things that I do and the places that I serve, it's for the Lord. May he use you and me, in whatever field of career he has chosen, that through that, may he be glorified.
When you look at me, do you see Christ in me? Am I living life with a purpose? Am I living life just as Christ did? Do you see Christ in me?
You know, when you tell others that you are a Christian, do you know that they're constantly watching every move you make? Every word you say? Everything you do? Don't let others get a bad impression of you...it ruins the word Christian...and well, we're just living a life of hypocrisy if we do...
All Glory goes to God, alone.
It's so easy to say that you'll give up things like drinking and smoking, but when the Lord works his way into your emotions, that's when it get's tough.
On another note, I went to the grocery store to purchase some goods. Mind you, I just came from church so my attire was quite formal. Brown leather jacket, black pants with boots to match. I walked through the store and I felt like a government agent. All attention was on me as the sounds of my boot were heard all over the store...sure, I admit, I pretended and acted to be cool, but then I quickly realized that everybody was doing their own little thing, minding their own business, and nobody was paying attention to my coolness. My, I felt such a silly person, but, I did look cool though, and the sounds of my boots did catch people's attention. Perhaps it was annoying..eh, well, I got my groceries!
No comments:
Post a Comment