Friday, March 25, 2011

0617

At approximately 0617, my husband messages me via skype to inform me that they were attacked once more. Hearing it doesn’t get any easier, but I must always remember that I have no control over what happens there. The events that take place is not under my control, nor is it the military, government, or civilian. The actions and things that occur are all presided over by our Father above.

Though is it somewhat comforting to hear that they were attacked and he is still safe, human tendency says to worry, but the Bible says the latter.

My hope and trust only rests in my Father who watches over and takes care of my husband who is a thousand miles away from me.

I know deep within my heart that he will be alright. My trust rests upon the hands of my Lord.

No comments: