Saturday, July 16, 2011

When Worry Consumes You...

I'm not saying that it's a sin or it's bad to worry, all I'm saying is worrying too much to a point where it consumes you, is never good! Rick Warren says "Worry wears you out more than work, yet people still choose worry over work."

...and when I worry...


1. I prayed (Today, I prayed)
2. Be strong and courageous. Do not fear them. It is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. (Today, I remembered that verse and the status message YOU have beside your oovoo picture)
3. To remember that, according to John Piiper, "You had no say in coming into existence. You will never go out of existence, and have no say in that. It's all about Jesus."
4. To know that "Jesus is standing on the water directing the traffic of the world. I'm watching with wonder."
5. To think about what occurred in the past weeks. "There are ways a wife sustains and shapes a man that even he does not know. This is one of God’s mercies in marriage."
6.

No comments: