Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweetened, Salty Arteries

If a Doctor were to do an autopsy as to the contents in my stomach, they would find: two pandesal's, a cup of coffee, lots of water, mangoes, a bag of noodle stick snacks manufactured from Australia, three whopping bags of popcorn, pork chop, rice, more water, a huge plate of chinese green vegetable, and a cup of vinegar. Yes, I've lost my ability to choose wise decisions regarding food choices, and dare I say it. I am very much proud of it.

The road to defeating angry birds is on a roll. Once again, due to the time that I've played on that small technological gadget, which is about five minutes, my neck is now, once again, strained. I have handed over the gadget to the beloved, addicted, mother.

Pimples are my worst enemies. They pop up, and grow out of nowhere, in places where one does not approve off, like say, my nose, or chin, or forehead. Before retiring to bed, I douse my oh, not so lovely face with anti acne over the counter creams, such as that of the 2% salicylic acid and 10% benzoyl peroxide. Here's to hoping that it disappear before my true beloved arrives! But then, if it does not, I could always blame my physiological hormones. In light of that, darn you pimples, darn you! You ruin my beauty! Perhaps I should sleep more as well. Yes, you can gloat. You are right. Perhaps my eating habits should change as equally. We shall experiment!

Due to contents of my stomach, it seems that the foods that I have consumed has seeped through the openings of my arteries and now my blood is sweet and salty!

No comments: