Every minute and second is precious. There are many things that must be accomplished in this God given 24 hour day. The Lord has given us another day, another blessing, another opportunity to do his work, to finish the task that we have been given, and that includes school work. Sometimes, there are just days when I tell myself, "Where has the day gone? Time went by so quickly, yet, I've only done so little." I've learned, in the years that I've been in school, that time is always precious. In light of that, I try my best to do very productive things, in this case, my education. However, there are days when I'd rather put that off and indulge my senses in catching up with my missed television shows. Now I wonder, would that please my Lord? I'm sure it's okay to delight myself in these pleasures once in a while, but I can't come out complaining and whining about the unfinished task that I could have done and wishing for a longer 24 hour day period.
Sad to say, I've done it so many times, reprimanding myself for the lack of productivity I had settled for that day. So, all this to say that I should quickly finish off what I am saying and begin writing my papers, studying and reviewing for my finals, and to glorify the Lord in that aspect.
Time is precious and I can never take it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment