...take a shower and then get a haircut, only to have your hair shampooed and washed whilst in the haircut process, and then shower after you get a haircut? ...take a shower before working, i mean, literally, an hour before working out only to take a shower after working out? OCD much? ...wear make-up while working out, and then apply more of that same make-up after working out?
...sometimes, I do not understand people's logic, their way of thinking. They seem to be comparable to a mindless drone walking around without a brain...?
...I don't understand why I procrastinate. Maybe I do. Perhaps it's the thrill of it all. The thrill of knowing that a deadline is coming and I have to do quality, good work. I need to make my work seem as if it's been worked on for month's, that thought was put into the work, when in actuality, only a day was put into the work. Maybe it's the fact of knowing that through the countless amounts of times that I've procrastinated, I've come out, without a doubt, an A, or maybe it's my big head telling me that I'm boasting about something that I should not be proud off...So my last point hit it. A proud atitude.
I'm a daughter who is very proud of her Dad. Through it all, he was there. He may seem very quiet, but he carries an aura that exudes excellence, prowess, determination, intelligence, perseverance, unyielding to the troubles he faces everyday, a Man of God, a hard worker, leads his family well, takes care of them even while he's miles away, knows how to keep a smile on my mother's face, reminds me everyday that he successes and accomplishments that he's received all come from God. He knows his priority!
No comments:
Post a Comment