...12 more days until our trip to Europe. I have never even once dreamed of going on a vacation to Europe, let alone, going for free-it is such a blessing to have been given this wonderful gracious gift from my in-laws. I wonder what I'll see, what will we be doing, where we are going, what history we'll be reading about...there's so many things that I'd love to go explore and see, but it doesn't matter what they are. Traveling to Europe is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I don't think I'll ever have the chance to do it again.
I remember being so overtly concerned about missing schoolwork and workdays, but when an opportunity like this arises, you take it. Schoolwork (with proper planning) and work can wait and the office will function just fine without me there.
Those are called blessings.
I remember being so overtly concerned about missing schoolwork and workdays, but when an opportunity like this arises, you take it. Schoolwork (with proper planning) and work can wait and the office will function just fine without me there.
Those are called blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment