Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Update

 To anyone reading this, curious enough to know about the author behind this blog, hi. It's been two years since I have last blogged about, anything, really.

In these past few years, the Lord has blessed us with two wonderful kids and a chance to peruse through Europe.

Of all the countries we visited, Switzerland is a must. Top of Europe. Glaciers. Cable-car. Scenic train ride. There are no words to describe the sheer, magnificent beauty of God's creation. Nothing. Even pictures will do no good. It's not as good as being there in person. But it is better than Salzburg, Austria? YES! I made our two kids re-create the scenes from my favorite movie. Though they may not understand it now, they will, once I make them watch the movie itself (!). But really, Switzerland is something to behold. A paradise. While I love the scenic views, it is quite expensive (👀). They have their own currency. How crazy is that? Their chocolate is to die for, though, so there's that!

Traveling with a 4-year-old and a 7-year-old was quite adventurous. I admit, we may have overpacked, but I'm glad I had the muscles to bear with everything (ha!). 

Back to reality and routine. Coming back to routine is incredibly difficult. Working on a dissertation and adjusting to the norms of life is more than draining (I am tired). Being in school non-stop has drained me.

I can tell you, one thing though, God continually sustains me. Through all the hardships, challenges, and struggles.

No comments: