I want to hate sin as much as the Lord did...i want that passion...Sin..Sin...Sin...I don't want hatred for anything else but Sin...Sin robs me, robs us..of fellowship from God
I loathe the fact that I fall...I stumble..and despite knowing that what I am about to do is not right, I do it anyway. Why? Because I know that if i confess it before the Lord, he'll forgive me. Why is this so? I know it is wrong, so wrong of me, so wrong. Oh, how I despise my attitude towards Sin...I take it so lightly, and I can do no more!
I cry in thankfulness for the Lord's forgiveness...his forgiveness, his forgiveness.
Psalm 66:17-19 "I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened"
"...Praise, purity, and prayer-three steps to grant entrance to intimate fellowship with the Lord..."
Praising Him as we come into his presence, restoring purity as we seek to expose the sin that stained our hearts, praying, seeking, confessing, and asking for forgiveness.
2 comments:
Lamentations
3:22 The Lord’s loyal kindness never ceases;
his compassions never end.
3:23 They are fresh every morning;
your faithfulness is abundant!
3:24 “My portion is the Lord,” I have said to myself,
so I will put my hope in him.
"They are new every morning, great is they faithfulness" amen!
"I See the Lord"
"You are Holy"
"Running Home"
Post a Comment