My prayer of commitment:
"1Happy are people of integrity, who follow the law of the Lord.
2Happy are those who obey his decrees and search for him with all their hearts.
3They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in his paths.
4You have charged us to keep your commandments carefully.
5Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your principles!
6Then I will not be disgraced when I compare my life with your commands.
7When I learn your righteous laws, I will thank you by living as I should!
8I will obey your principles. Please don't give up on me!" (Psalm 119:1-8)
2 comments:
He will never give up on you, and neither will I, neither will I, my friend
(Twila Paris)
Eliminate presuppositions, pray, open the book, and you will find the only one who will not leave you nor disappoint you.
Your transparancy is refreshing.
Post a Comment