I am to be packing, gathering my belongings for my departure-as days creep in and the day of my departure quickens, I hesitate not, but delay my parting.
The Lord has beckoned me to take on this wonderful journey. I depart to a place where I am estranged to the people and the vicinity-to seek new adventures, and in hopes that I may leave behind a legacy for which people would remember me by-not by my physical appearance, but the impact that I hope to make even if it is to the life of one person.
I hold not the tears that are swelling before my eyes. A new chapter of my life begins, and I seek to fill these blank pages with elevating words of contorted adventures that will take me into the depths of unrelenting life turning events.
I depart with lingering questions: What impact have a made? Will they remember me? What good will I be leaving behind?
I am the Lord's vessel-I depart not with a feeling of utter disdain, nor contempt, but of elevated happiness.
My faith has taken me this far.
I am...
..."Queen Roscelee the Faithful of the Kingdom of Narnia " -Poster Maker
No comments:
Post a Comment