"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
Today, I went to FOCUS (Fellowhip of Christian University Students) this evening, and our passage was over 1 Corinthians 13:4, the verses that deal with Love. At the end, the preacher asked us to replace the word love, and fill in our names. It's a good reminder of the love that Christ exemplified. Thus, this is what it appeared to be:
Roscelee is patient, Roscelee is kind. Roscelee does not envy, Roscelee does not boast, Roscelee is not proud. Roscelee is not rude, Roscelee is not self-seeking, Roscelee is not easily angered, Roscelee does not keep no record of wrong. Roscelee does not delight inn evil, but rejoices with the truth. Roscelee always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres.
That is how I want to treat others, how I want to be, what I want to become.
1 comment:
Hey Ging, Please pray for my best friend he is in critical condition right now. I just blogged about him a while ago. thanks
Post a Comment