Have you ever gone through a crisis and simply could not understand what God was doing in your life? You felt as if you had blinders on. Then once back on the other other side of the event you could look back and see some of what God accomplished through it.
God does not always give us good hindsight, but sometimes we see God's hand in it all in a remarkable way.
We live by promises, not explanations. Remember the promises-cling to them-when you cannot understand what God is doing in your life.
...
I refuse to mope around and feel distressed, lonely, apathetic, careless, hopeless, like every effort that I am doing is going to waste. Feelings like those are of the Devil's. Simply, he enjoys taking away the happiness that we feel. Woe to you, Devil, woe to you. I live my day knowing that as a Christian, I will encounter such troubles, but the Lord is always FAITHFUL-Who else can I depend on but him? Who else? Who else?
No comments:
Post a Comment