Sunday, March 2, 2008

I have NO Discipline


Let's face it: I have no discipline.

It's very much unnecessary for me to be going to the library until midnight studying-I could simply stay in my room and study.

It's ridiculous for me to put the blame on my laptop! All it takes is discipline. I realized that I spend more time facebooking, myspacing, and you tubing, rather than studying. Come to think of it, I think most people spend more time on those websites rather than actually reading the Bible-I'm guilty of it. I would, at most, spend at least 30 minutes doing my devotionals, but more than an hour with those websites.

I need discipline. I was thinking to myself the other day: People who go to these church camps come out feeling so 'fired' up for God, but then, after days/weeks/months pass by, that 'fire' is gone. Hmmmm

No comments: