Monday, August 25, 2008

I am ready to take on anything


I was reading my past entries from 2007-In one of my entries, I stated that I was ready to take on anything. I am more confident to say that I am-bring it on Lord. If it means persecution, dishonor, let it be-all the more Glory for you.

I only have one purpose on this earth and that is to worship you-to bring Glory to your name. Use me now Lord as a vessel to bring about your Good News to those who haven't heard it-especially to the group of women that you will be giving me, giving us.

I have no idea how to teach or what lessons I am to be giving them, but Lord, I know that you will give me that strength, knowledge, and wisdom to do about your work.

I have no discipline, and I know I need it. It's time to work on that-and do my tasks as if I am doing them for you.

I act on my emotions and feelings---I need to be more sensitive to your Word and your calling.

I have had my own desires and dreams, but you oh Lord, have your own for me, and I will faithfully trust you. Be it a life partner, my career, or whatever may be, I will wait. I know so willingly that living a Christian life is not easy, especially, singleness. There is this void that I always want to fill. I have replaced you-no more. From now on, only You.

I know, it's easier said than done.

No comments: