Broken hearts are difficult to mend...
Ruin my life the plans I have made
Ruin desires for my own selfish gain
Destroy the idols that have taken Your place
'Till its You alone I live for,
You alone I live for.
I am reminded by what our Pastor mentioned in his message yesterday: He said that our Father longed to be alone, lonely, in solitude, so that He can spend that time with his Father-only through our loneliness will we experience to depend solely upon Him. We exchange our weakness for his strength. My loneliness for hunger of His word, to desire what He desires, to make him completely number one.
I have created an idol that have taken His very place, I was not living for him (I thought I was), I had my own life planned out, desired for the wrong things, sought for the accolades of men
1 comment:
NEW START
A broken spirit
And a compunctious heart
Good place to begin
Post a Comment