So, I'm still up. I know, it's only 2:08 AM. What's the big deal?
Frankly, I'm quite tired, very sleepy, and sore. Sore from what you ask? Aerobics-that is one intense class, and let's not forget about clogging...eh.
I am currently sitting in one of our lounge couches in our dorm lobby along with two other pupils studying. I think I will make my homage here this fine evening!
I remember telling myself months ago that in everything that I will be doing, I will be doing it for the Lord-so here I am committing my time and energy for the Lord. It is all for Him.
Study, study, smile, smile, smile, study, study, smile, smile, smile, stay awake, stay awake, stay awake.
2 comments:
whoa, didn't know you had one as well...., I'm still a blog newbie, I think you are the only one looking at mine besides my teacher, anyways, I'll take your advice, i forget about why I do things sometimes,but I can't deny, I love my classes now!
Hope all is well!
oh yea sorry, as for the logo, 3 lines(wavy lines) as Pastor Butch mentioned kind of signify the trinity, and pages of the bible completely surrounding the name, it is our core and what hold us together.. to be honest, there are many ways to interpret it, but the elders will probably have a concrete statement soon enough (so do not quote me on that), we designed it based on guidelines they gave us
Post a Comment