Sunday, September 14, 2008

Summer breeze, makes me feel fine..

As I was driving back to Belton with my windows down, I couldn't help but admire the wonderful scenery ahead of me. The weather was perfect-cool breeze, sunny weather...As I looked over the horizon, something clicked inside of me...

My dad always said that "You can never take time back, so make use of it." So that's what I did. What better way to spend that 3 hour drive---I began to reflect about the wonderful characteristics that our Heavenly Father exemplifies. Driving down I-35 South, going 60 mph, I began to yell, at the top of my lungs praises and thanksgiving to Him: "I praise you Father for you are my Lord, my Master, redeemer. Thank you for being forgiving, giving me life, eternal life, life everlasting, the air I breathe, patience, understanding, meeting my needs..." and the list kept going-it was endless. I live to praise Him, to give him all the glory and honor. He deserves my very being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.