To my Dad:
Dad,
I have realized the value of working and studying. It has also taught me to keep myself organized and such-not very easy, but it's very rewarding. I've become more organized and actually ahead in class. I've learned to read over the studied material right after class, to cook very easy, fast meals, but good meals, to be quick, etc. I have also come to realize the value of purchasing what you really need, living within your means, and what it means to pay off credit card stuff..hehehe. Just thought I'd let you know! The job at the hospital has its perks too-we learned something today that I was taught in the hospital so I'm pretty well off! Dad, I know that you are good with kids. I think I got that from you too-I babysat yesterday; think I got your magic ability with the kids. hehe. I don't think I'd like to work with kids in the hospital though-I'd prefer the high strung, on the feet type, like the emergency room/trauma or the critical care unit. anyway...
I have never told my father how much of an impact he has been to me. I now know and understand the value of money, hard work, time, responsibilities, priorities, and the 'real world.' Boy, it comes with challenges, but the rewards are in abundance.
Lord, you're doing so many things; things I can't even begin to explain...thank you, thank you, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment