Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's That Time Again...

How long has it been since I've blogged my dear one? Far too long, I think.

I sit here wearing a surgical mask-and no, I am not in the hospital. I am in the comforts of my apartment, coughing behind my surgical mask, in an attempt to prevent the spread of this germ within me; a hospital acquired infection. No-just a bug, this flu. I have, in my possession, medicines that could cure this illness of mine; this dreaded illness that plagues my body-this flu.

I was reading my previous posts and thought to myself: has time flown by that quickly? Yes it has; and thus continues my countdown until the end of Nursing school-2 more semesters left.

I've began working. Actually, I began working in May of 2009 as a Nurse Tech. What is that? What do we do? I suppose if you look at it this way, I technically perform the duties of a certified nurse aide plus things a registered nurse is able to do, and I am paid a lot less, but hey, I've seen and done so many thing in the hospital. Sure I've lost millions of hours of sleep and study time for it, lack of nourishment and the likes, but I have enjoyed what I have been doing.

I can't seem to get my body out of this chair-at least to go outside to smell some fresh air rather than smothering myself with the same oxygen I have been expelling...

Oh precious time where have you gone? It' almost 1800-tis time for dinner. Mr. China Cafe is calling my name and I am answering.

No comments: