It seems to me that this cough business, this thing, this bug that I have had for almost two weeks now, is still in my system. I can't seem to sleep properly because this thing awakens me in the wee hours of the morning. I sleep past 0200 and I am awake by 0430-not much sleep, especially during the weekends. On another hand, I have not signed up to work anytime soon-any repercussions? I will not work until this semester is over. Speaking of this semester...
This studying business is also very endless, much like this cough business...
The semester's almost over...what then?
I just noticed that underneath my desk, is a at least a foot and half stack of nursing books-these precious books, these expensive precious books. These books. Books. I must purchase books for next semester.
RN, BSN, MSN, CNS, M.D.-what will it take for me to pursue my dreams? Lots of sacrifices, studying, dedication, prayers...
Every time I walk past a Doctor, I see myself in that lab coat-that white lab coat, with my name embroidered in the left breast pocket, Roscelee Torres, M.D. One can only dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment