Saturday, November 14, 2009

White Chocolate Moch

It seems to me that studying has become so vain. No, that is not what my attitude must be. What exactly does smart mean? I'm Asian, yes, I study, yes, I'm suppose to be good at everything. What a stereotype. Maybe I am that 1% of the Asian population that is not 'smart' or maybe Nursing is just really hard; put me out in the field and let me do things hands on, and my performance far exceeds that of what is expected, put me in a classroom and surround me books, I can't. Simply put, I really can't. I know the principles, the information, the nursing care management, but why do I still choose the wrong answers? Perhaps I have very poor test taking strategies? I can't seem to figure it out.

My dreams and hopes of future schooling seems is slowly fleeting away, passing me by-but alas, have no fear, the one and only person who can pull me through this is none other that my savior, my Lord Jesus Christ...yes my faith in Him, even with these tests, quizzes, skills check offs...oh the simple things in life.

On another note: coffee seems to be the only thing keeping me awake.

No comments: