Friday, May 7, 2010

What To Do..

My lovely beau Mike has 24 hour staff duty today. So today, in order to hasten time, I have elected to waste this day by doing random things. For example, learning how to tie a tie, using the Windsor, half windsor knot, and four in a hand. I have no idea what all those mean, I just merely googled them. Where does one come up with these names? Weirdo.

I shall also re-learn my juggling skills using socks and that helpful youtube video that I watched online when I refused to study for my Bio-organic chemistry final a year ago.

What else? How about learning how to dismantle a laptop and put it back together again? On second thought, let's not. I lack the proper tools and skills for that. Ha!

Let's see...Origami! I'll learn how to make all these pretty birds and stuff. What if I can't follow the simple directions and merely mess up with it? We shall see...

Hmm, what's something to do that does not require money? Origami, juggling, and learning how to tie a tie.

This is going to be a good day! I shall update you soon with the results of my...bored-ness.

No comments: