I hope to bring you good news...
I am the bearer of bad news in that I sometimes fail to bring your the good news.
I hope that what I say shakes your core and motivates you to change, because that's what I've always learned. Look for a church and a pastor that will always shake your core. If you don't leave the church wanting to change, then he's not done his job....
So, I hope I can do the same...
Husband, you've been gone for almost a week now; a week just seems too long for me. Nevertheless, I am persevering. Although having other married couples beside me doesn't quite ease the pain. That, and it's cold. You know what that means, cuddle weather time!
Speaking of cuddle, I should head to bed and cuddle with my comforter, my only source of heat for this cold evening.
Dearest husband of mine, know that you're always on my mind and you are constantly in our prayers. I love you very much!
It's 0132 and I'm still awake-tomorrow is church, and another 3 hour drive back to lovely Killeen. That means I need to consume lots of caffeine.
No comments:
Post a Comment