Monday, November 1, 2010

Come Home, Come Home

I noticed how my mind drifts to feelings of loneliness when I am not preoccupied with something-that's never a good thing!

I must persevere and hold this fort down; keep persevering. It's getting a bit tough now that I have not had contact with my husband for what is going to be 2 weeks as of this week.

Seems sleep is catching up on me; I had intended on taking a two hours nap. That turned into a three hour nap now all I want to do is sleep. When will I ever learn?

My husband is right. I am very hard headed. How many times must I tell myself that studying without any sleep is going to do me no good? Apparently, a million times.

Something about being home alone yesterday frightened me. Instead of worrying, I prayed that the Lord may give me strength and protection. He did because I woke up safe and sound...

I am constantly amazed at the fact that the Lord knows and cares about every single detail of my life...

I miss my husband so much; One week seem like forever. Two weeks seems like infinity. This is hard, but the Lord is continually molding me and shaping my character and giving me that strength to hold on, to trust him. I thank the Lord even for opportunities like this. I pray and hope that you, my husband, may enjoy the presence of the Lord in your life, even if I am not there with you physically. The Lord is the omnipotent, omniscient, Father. Be strong in the Lord and be of good courage. The Lord will always be the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Persevere. Never give up hope.

I miss you like a million bricks. Love the Lord more than you love me.

No comments: