We are free moral agents. The Lord has given us free will to make our own choices. Good choices leads to blessings. Faulty, out of the whim choices leads to consequences. No matter what road is chosen, the Lord continues to guide us to do his will. I picture a bowling lane with guard rails. When a bowling ball is thrown in a zig zag manner, or even if it is thrown straight, no matter which way it is directed, the destination is still the same.
Have you ever wondered why everything turns out at the perfect timing? It is not my doing, nor is it yours. The doing is from the Lord. He orchestrated it. He made it happen. It was within his will. How amazing is that? Nothing is ever by chance! It is off the Lord's. Our Father created us. We are his. He decides what happens to us. Oh, my mind just cannot comprehend his love for me! For us! He is such a big and powerful God, yet gentle and merciful in his love! How grand!
I desire to follow his will for our lives. I desire to abide in his every Word. I desire to glorify Him in all that I do. I desire to be the best woman, daughter, wife, and sister that He has intended for me to be. I know that I am not perfect, and certainly, never will be, not until He comes, but until then, I will do my best for the Lord.
Darling, I will always love you. No matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment