It's been a long while since I wrote here. What has happened? By the grace of God, I have been accepted to Dallas Theological Seminary's Master of Christian Education, although my heart wants to do something along the lines of worship and music. We'll see what the Lord will's it to be.
It's been two days since this ice storm and the streets are still filled with slippery patches of ice. I dare not walk or drive during this time. I actually tried walking outside and managed to slip. This ice storm has given us a wonderful blessing. My husband and I are spending the weekend with my parents here and because of the storm and dangerous driving conditions, we've been stuck in the house, fellowshipping. It's quite nice, actually. Small blessings like this is always nice.
Another miracle occurred. Thanks be to our Lord, I am officially part of the DTS family, serving as the Administrative Assistant for Biblical Counseling. How awesome and wonderful could that be? Our Lord is truly amazing and full of wonders and miracles.
No comments:
Post a Comment