Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What To Say...

What to say? I really don't know. I tried to make this blog into some kind of thoughtful, somewhat philosophical, theological 'journal', but come to find out, that's not so. So, just some highlights as to what has happened with me:

  • Living in Swiss Tower:  so close to downtown, where everything seems just a walk away from the apartment, which is a plus, because I enjoy the walk and the view all at the same time.
  • Full time DTS staff, which is another blessing because number one, my skills when driving a stick shift is no where near perfect, and I'd rather take the bus or the train to get where I'm going.  All that to say, my God given work place is just a walk away.  Number two, the people I work with are God sent.  Well, of course, they're God sent.  What I mean to say is, these people are incredible.  Number three, I can walk home for lunch, and number four, my tuition here is paid for.  If you look at all those, that's just a lot of blessings that I never deserved.  
  • Full time student:  Juggling school and work is so hard.  I thought undergraduate studies was a piece of cake, what was I thinking?  Guess I had a little too much pride going on in there.  
  • My husband, the cook:  I cannot cook for the life of me.  If it were up to me, I'd survive of off cereals.  I have been blessed with a husband who feeds me well and takes care of me, and coming home to him every day is a blessing in and of itself. 
  • Klyde Warren Park is just five minutes away?  Who ever of a man made park on top of a bridge was genius, oh, and those food trucks, phenomenal!
God is always good, all the time, God is good. I love it! 

No comments: