Friday, August 8, 2014

Let's Celebrate!

It feels so good to be finished with classes, at least for the summer.  I have a two week break and then back to the grind!  This calls for a celebration!  I have never realized how physically, emotionally, and mentally tired I was until I slept last night-getting up for work and getting ready for work was very difficult, but alas, today is Friday!  Three classes out of the way during the summer-it definitely went by very quickly!  I have come to realize that these Bible exposition classes are hard. I revel and appreciate the process and reading of it, but when it came to the final, I felt as if I knew nothing; which brings to light that, as my professor's keep stating, the Word must be read over and over again, more than once, in order to fully understand and know the Scripture.  I should take heed and read the Scripture more than once...it does a body good, you know?

So, with all this free time, or at least, within these next two weeks before the fall semester begins, what should I do?  Here's a thought:  I should get a head start with fall semester reading!

No comments: