Friday, April 24, 2015

..And Then

..and then it hits me!

Have you ever had those days when you put on your pants and you realize that they no longer fit you?  I just had one of those days. It's raining cats and dogs outside and I got soaked.  During my lunch break, I decided to change my wardrobe and wore a completely new outfit.  However, since my favorite jeans were soaked, I changed into the ones that I barely wear.  I had trouble putting them on.  That has never ever happened to me before! Imagine the shock and awe that came over me!  What made it even worse if the fact that I had difficulty buttoning it-that just put the icing on the cake.  I would usually sulk over the fact that I had indeed gained some weight, but instead, I chose to change the negative thinking into positive thinking:  I was more determined to work out!  We've been running for the last couple of weeks now, and I do understand that progress is not instant and it will take some time before I see the results.  I know what you're thinking:  I look skinny-sure, but trust me, it's been hard trying to fit into some of my clothes.  I could always reason that it's the washer and dryer's fault! It must be. In the meantime, I shall stick with dresses and skirts, that are appropriate in length of course!


I due time, my pants will fit again, but why can't I stop eating chocolates?! 

No comments: