How I wish that somebody would just write these endless papers for seminary. I"m getting so caught up in doing them, I'm beginning to forget who I am doing them for, why I am doing them, and instead sulking, complaining, and hating every minute of it. Oh-may it not be so! It's so easy to get caught up in all the papers, all the projects that it's so easy to give up on seminary and ministry; or maybe, if I quite ministry, then maybe my seminary life would become easier. It's so easy to get caught up in getting those 'A's, that I'd rather neglect time with family and friends just to achieve them. It's so easy to forego rest, but yet, the Word tells us that, we do need rest. It's so easy to worry about the what if's of life. Sometimes, the only thing we can do to get away from it all is the Word, to be refreshed from all the busyness of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment