No, actually, not quite yet - my water has not broken; it's fully intact, and I doubt that she's ready to make her way into this world, yet, plus, my due date is not until December 15, so I'd say that she's still cooking, albeit slowly, running out of room to maneuver and turn.
In the meantime, it's crunch time - we're only a few weeks away from finals week and Christmas break, that ultimately means, papers to write, test and quizzes to study for and checking to make sure my professor's are set for next semester before I take my maternity leave.
In the meantime, it's crunch time - we're only a few weeks away from finals week and Christmas break, that ultimately means, papers to write, test and quizzes to study for and checking to make sure my professor's are set for next semester before I take my maternity leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment