I rarely 'blog', but if I do, I do it because I'm reminded of something. Every time I get the nerve to delete this blog, I don't. Maybe it's because I've written so many from the year's past and I do enjoy reading them.
Nevertheless, it's been quite some time since I have said anything, but I know this one fact. The Lord continues to bless us - day in and day out.
Our little girl is 9 months old. It's hard to believe that this time last year, I was pregnant. Evie, as we like to call her is a handful. She has so much energy. She's such a big bundle of joy. I come home from work, tired, but I muster the energy to stay up and play with her. Since I work full time, I consider it a blessing to be able to see her during my lunch hour and after work. It's those precious little moments that I can never take back and so I take it upon myself to do what I can with her before she's no longer this cute little baby.
I still find it a bit odd that I am a mother. A mother? Can you believe that? It's great though.
School has slowed down - having to take care of a baby is hard. I don't know how some mothers are able to handle working full time, while taking care of a baby and the home. It's a lot of hard work.
My spiritual life needs some fine tuning. Remember back in the day, in youth camp, where you go out all fired up to read the Bible and pray every day? That has been so hard for me and my soul craves it. My soul wants that fire back.
Prayer - I need it daily and constantly.
Food - spiritual and physical - though I believe that I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight. How did do that, you say? Lots of waking during our Europe trip and eating right.
Sleep - I don't think I'll be sleeping a straight 8 hour anytime soon, and I am completely okay with it!
Life - life has been fun and has been filled with many lessons. I love life and I am thankful for life.
Nevertheless, it's been quite some time since I have said anything, but I know this one fact. The Lord continues to bless us - day in and day out.
Our little girl is 9 months old. It's hard to believe that this time last year, I was pregnant. Evie, as we like to call her is a handful. She has so much energy. She's such a big bundle of joy. I come home from work, tired, but I muster the energy to stay up and play with her. Since I work full time, I consider it a blessing to be able to see her during my lunch hour and after work. It's those precious little moments that I can never take back and so I take it upon myself to do what I can with her before she's no longer this cute little baby.
I still find it a bit odd that I am a mother. A mother? Can you believe that? It's great though.
School has slowed down - having to take care of a baby is hard. I don't know how some mothers are able to handle working full time, while taking care of a baby and the home. It's a lot of hard work.
My spiritual life needs some fine tuning. Remember back in the day, in youth camp, where you go out all fired up to read the Bible and pray every day? That has been so hard for me and my soul craves it. My soul wants that fire back.
Prayer - I need it daily and constantly.
Food - spiritual and physical - though I believe that I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight. How did do that, you say? Lots of waking during our Europe trip and eating right.
Sleep - I don't think I'll be sleeping a straight 8 hour anytime soon, and I am completely okay with it!
Life - life has been fun and has been filled with many lessons. I love life and I am thankful for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment