As my memory serves me right, I think that's how the lines goes in...you got it, my favorite film, where else?
The thunderstorm somehow reminds me of that film. In a few moments, I am going to belt out My Favorite Things. Problem is, I don't have seven charges scurrying to my bed scared-nope. Instead, I have a 2-year-old, severely engrossed in her Ipad, learning her numbers and letters, whilst I type here daydreaming of the day when I can belt out those high registered notes.
The thunderstorm somehow reminds me of that film. In a few moments, I am going to belt out My Favorite Things. Problem is, I don't have seven charges scurrying to my bed scared-nope. Instead, I have a 2-year-old, severely engrossed in her Ipad, learning her numbers and letters, whilst I type here daydreaming of the day when I can belt out those high registered notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment