What compelled me to stay up until 4:30am knowing full well that my alarm clock would only wake me from my slumber an hour later. Was it the mouthful of delectable Godiva chocolates that I had happily scarfed down in the wee hours of the morning? Is it the anxious feeling of going back to work after literally doing nothing for two weeks? Or was I hopeful that somehow work will be canceled because of an impending snow storm soon to envelope Texas? Was it my daughter's feet kicking my face? Was it the excitement of the upcoming school semester? Or was it the bright glow of my phone screen?
Whatever it was, I suffer the ill fate of attempting to rouse myself awake whilst I work in preparation for the start of a new semester.
Whatever it was, I suffer the ill fate of attempting to rouse myself awake whilst I work in preparation for the start of a new semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment