Warm woolen mittens are a must during the cold winter months. They keep my hands warm and protect me from catching a cold. While I do appreciate the feeling that it elicits, wearing warm woolen sweaters is another feat. Yes, like the warm woolen mittens, I am kept warm from the harsh, cold wind that chaps my lips and turn my ears into ice cubes, but I do not relish in the itchiness that currently befalls my situation. And rather than working on much-needed tasks, I sit here in the constant turmoil of the wool sticking to my skin-the ever itchiness that will not go away. And while the color of the sweater matches my olive skin tone and looks ravishing on my figure, behind the pretty facade lies a mildly annoyed, stoic figure trying to ignore the itchiness that needs attention.
Warm woolen sweater.
Warm woolen sweater.
No comments:
Post a Comment