"God isn't interested in what we do, accomplish, or to what level we attain, so much as He is interested in what we become." -Dallas Willard
The speaker at Chapel reminded us that it doesn't matter if we don't get the grades that we want, although it is important, nor the GPA that we have been attaining for, what matters most to God is...what does God want me to become this semester?
I will try my best to accomplish what I have been called to do, and attain the grades that I am aiming for, but I will always remember...what does God want me to become this semester?
I am almost caught up with all my assingments; however, I also realized that reading is endless. It feels good to know that I am coming into class knowing the material, and being able to study and review them over and over again.
Being independent is helping me manage my time-I'm learning a lot.
1 comment:
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5
...we miss you up here or down here, whichever the direction maybe. God bless you in all your endeavors.
Post a Comment