Sunday, February 10, 2008

Macho Woman

Acting tough, eating doughnuts and cupcakes topped off with hershey's syrup, out ranking the girls with my athleticism, talking in slang, acting aloof-it doesn't ward off pursuers. I thought that acting a bit tomboy-ish would do justice, apparently, it doesn't.

However, it's always good to know that when you say no, a no is a no.

I don't like reading the Bible just because I am assigned to, I want to read it becuase I have that desire to.

Sometimes, I catch myself in the verge of crying, but I hold it in because I'm a macho woman-I'm tough, I can handle it, and I will and can get over it. I displace my feelings by working out-and I think that I've gone to the gym everyday this week, that it's taking a toll on me, but I still manage to get my studies done.

A psychologist would say that I need counseling-I don't believe in that junk. What good would they do? You sit around there for an hour and you vent out to them. That's what they are: a venting tool..and this is what they are paid for? They're suppose to counsel you. You can do that same thing with a friend, without having to pay them.

I have to find a roommate before Wednesday, or I will end up living in the dorm with a freshman. I guess it won't be that bad? Even things like these needs to prayed about huh?

Alright, adjusting to all these things is not easy. It wasn't easy from the get go. I'm trying hard. I know I can do it. It's no biggy, but I hate admitting to myself that it's tough...why do I need to a macho woman?

No comments: