Thursday, September 23, 2010

Human Life is but A Spark

My husband said that human life is but a spark and the Lord can take us up anytime-he's right. I need that daily reminder. I appreciate the fact that he spends his leisure time to come by and see me, even though it means risks. Why can't I realize that? Why is it so difficult for me to enjoy that moment that we have together? Becuase I'm too busy focusing on his departure and his absence...

Time is short. The Bible tells us to live our day as if it were out last-that needs work in my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, Sometimes you feel distant as the days become shorter... I pray for the opposite and that you and I become closer...

Please open your eyes baby! Look and see when each day offers an opportunity to share with each other. Lets spend the time we have together with open hearts...with open arms...

Lets live each day as if it were our last.

Matthew 6:34 (The Message)

 34"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. (biblegateway.com)

Please sweety seek the Lord during these tough times...

I love you sweetheart and I will pray for you

Anonymous said...

Matthew 6:34 (NIV)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.