Insight...
I'm not the only who is going through this whole sha-bang. Hello universality-I am not alone in this army wife world! I have resources, people I can talk to...Turns out that I'm not being a crappy wife. I'm just all new to this and I have no clue how to go about it. This time, I'm picking myself up and getting myself involved with other military wives who know what I'm going through. I've already decided that I'd like to take some classes in regards with what to expect as a military wife, etc.
You know, if I only took that chance to suck up my pride and admit that I can't do this alone, I guess things would have been smooth sailing.
Since I can't change time, I must now focus on the here and now...
Matthew 6:34 (The Message)
34"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. (biblegateway.com)
Thank you darling for reminding me of Matthew 6:34. I love you dearly...
No comments:
Post a Comment