Ah, I still miss my wonderful husband.
But, since my mind is not quite in the study mode, I'll just reminisce about me and my husband's outings. From our first date, where he used to wear glasses, where we used skype and gmail as a mode of communication...watching movies on my laptop in my apartment coach at the university, him cooking me dinner, driving to Austin to gallivant, drinking coffee together, working out, crying into his arms, his warm embrace, his tender kisses on my forehead and lips...his sweet and kind words, flying kites. It's these times where I stop and think to myself: I want to make more fond memories while he's here.
I love you my husband, more than you'll ever know. It's funny that every time I type something on here about you, i'm always in tears...
I love you so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment