Even though my husband and I are thousands of miles away, he never ceases to make me smile.
Spring break came and went. It was too short-sometimes, it makes me not want to have school because that ultimately means that it's time to go back to my hometown, to my lonely abode, that was once filled with the laughter and presence of my husband's voice. That's alright though; time will come, and he will be home soon. I truly miss his presence. It's never the same without him. Waking up to an empty space, coming home to no one-I miss his scent, his smile. I still go to his chest drawer and smell his clothes-I dare not wash them. Do you know that feeling? Sometimes, I'll sit for an hours end just looking at his picture-his face. Merely just to remember how he looks like. I know, quite weird huh?
My husband and I decided that we would do a one-year Bible. It was our way of staying connected to each other. I've been very guilty of falling behind. I'm slowly catching up...
Oh I just love my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment