Baby, do you remember when you spilled that oiled mozzarella cheese on my dress? Our Dr. Mama was just folding it and I was reminded of that event. I remember using that $25 voucher and eating that huge buffet where you ate your greek weird foods, and how I was grossed out by it, and spat out the contents of the couscous like I was some kind of 5 year old kid? You thought that was cute. I enjoyed those moments when we laughed.
I told our Dr. Mama that I still refuse to wash all your clothes. They're neatly piled up next to the bookshelf and once in a while, I empty the contents of the laundry bag and sniff your scent, missing you as always.
I am confident in knowing that you reached your destination safely and hopefully, quietly, sleeping in your humble, plastic abode, dreaming of the days we were together and reminiscing of the wonderful memories we made.
I love you more than words can express. Every time I think of you, I am thankful for what you are doing and for what you are. Despite the distance that we share, you have answered a high calling from the Lord and became a soldier to sacrifice the comforts of your home to do what the Lord has called you to do. I am thankful for you my one and only love. Know that what I say always comes from my heart, and though at times, we don't have the opportunity to talk with each other, know that I keep this blog updated only for you.
The heels of my feet are dry, and i'm shedding a tear knowing that you won't be here to rub lotion and baby powder all over it. I feel like hiding under a rock and waiting until that day that you come home again. But then, if I hide under a rock, it would get monotonous, so hiding under a rock is a no go. I love you my love. Thank you for being with me physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Am I now back to my tomboyish outfits-I see no point in wearing a dress leisurely, out and about, without you. Back to my tomboyish attitude and being a tough wifey. Perhaps, my countenance towards my church members should change. I do try to smile, but I guess they can see more deeply into that smile and really know how I am feeling. It truly is difficult without you here my love, what more with your position. I know how badly you want to come home, but know that you have answered the Lord's calling, and you will be blessed for the obedience you have answered. I am very proud of you my love. I wish I could say all these to you in words, but I assume that you are sleeping at the moment, so before I forget, and just in case you don't get a hold of me, reading might be the other way.
I love you my hubby so much!!!!
XOXOXO Wifey Loo-bee-nuh
No comments:
Post a Comment