Let it be known that today, the 25th of February, year 2015, it snowed heavenly! I note this day to be worth remembering because I am a Texan and we rarely get snow, and in those days that we do, I'd like to take that opportunity to highlight this marvelous occurrence as it will probably never snow again, but then again, weather here always changes. One day, it will snow, the next, sunny, warm, and spring like weather. Texas, you are so unpredictable. Your constant weather changes make it difficult for me to properly dress, but today, I will relish in the snow!
On a sad note, I have misplaced my wedding ring in our apartment, and my left ring finger feels rather naked. It's there somewhere-I just don't remember where.
On a sad note, I have misplaced my wedding ring in our apartment, and my left ring finger feels rather naked. It's there somewhere-I just don't remember where.
No comments:
Post a Comment